NAGA: 48 new assets available for trading on NAGA
Gone are the days when only Wall Street invested in stocks. Nowadays, more and more young people are acquiring and trading assets on a daily basis. And to open up more trading possibilities for you, we are once again adding many new assets to NAGA which are already available!
Let’s take a quick look at all the new assets.
12 new crypto CFDs
- Chiliz ($ CHZ) – An Ethereum token that powers Socios.com, a platform that allows users to exchange tokens to show their support for professional sports teams.
- Aave ($ AAVE) – A decentralized lending system that allows users to lend, borrow and earn interest on crypto assets, all without intermediaries.
- Algo ($ ALGO) – The Algorand blockchain cryptocurrency which was designed to help create an open, borderless economy where anyone can participate.
- Bancor (BNT) – A blockchain protocol that allows users to convert different virtual currency tokens directly and instantly instead of exchanging them.
- TJB ($ TJB) – An Ethereum token that powers Graph, a decentralized protocol for indexing and querying blockchain data, much like Google indexes the web.
- Qtum ($ QTUM) – A cryptocurrency that combines the smart contract functionality of Ethereum with the security of Bitcoin’s unspent transaction exit.
- Decentralized ($ MANA) – A decentralized VR (virtual reality) world powered by the Ethereum blockchain.
- Debit ($ FLOW) – A fast, decentralized and developer-friendly blockchain designed as the basis for a new generation of games, applications and digital assets.
- Compound ($ COMP) – A Defi protocol that hosts loan pools to earn interest on various cryptocurrencies.
- Sandbox ($ SAND) – A virtual world built on the Ethereum blockchain, where players can create, own and monetize their gaming experiences.
- Paxos ($ PAX) – A cryptocurrency linked to the USD, known as stablecoin, regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
– ** Dai ($ DAI) ** – A decentralized stablecoin running on Ethereum that tries to maintain a value of $ 1.00, backed by collateral on the Maker platform.
7 memes actions
- Novavax ($ NVAX) – An American biotechnology company based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, which develops vaccines against serious infectious diseases.
- GameStop ($ GME) – The world’s largest retail and trade-in gaming destination for Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo games, systems, consoles and accessories.
- AMC ($ AMC) – An American movie theater chain based in Leawood, Kansas, and the world’s largest movie theater chain.
- Nikola ($ NKLA) – An American company that presented several concepts of zero emission vehicles from 2016 to 2020.
- Beyond Meat ($ BYND) – A Los Angeles-based producer of plant-based meat substitutes in the beef, pork and poultry categories.
- BlackBerry ($ BB) – The company provides businesses and governments with the software and services they need to secure the Internet of Things.
- Bath in bed and beyond ($ BBBY) – A national chain of home furnishings “superstores” offering one of the largest selections of home products.
Tesla’s rival – Rivian
- Rivien ($ RIVN) – An electric truck maker that just went public and already has a market cap of over $ 100 billion (one tenth of Tesla’s market cap). However, considering that Rivian covers the truck segment, unlike Tesla, analysts see huge potential for the company.
28 Hong Kong stocks
- Geely Automotive Holding Ltd. (HK $ 175) – An investment holding company whose main activity is the production and sale of automobiles.
- Cathay Pacific Airways (HK $ 293) – Hong Kong National Airline, headquartered and main hub located at Hong Kong International Airport.
- China Railway Group Ltd. (HK $ 390) – Known as CREC, a Chinese construction company that is listed on the Shanghai and Hong Kong stock exchanges.
- Tencent (HK $ 700) – A holding company of a Chinese multinational technology conglomerate. Its subsidiaries market various Internet-related services worldwide.
- Air China (HK $ 753) – The national airline of the People’s Republic of China and one of the “big three” airlines in mainland China.
- ZTE (HK $ 763) – A Chinese technology company partially owned by the state, specializing in telecommunications. ZTE also operates operator networks and terminals.
- PetroChina Co. (857.HK $) – Currently Asia’s largest oil and gas producer and China’s second-largest oil producer in 2006.
- China Mobile (HK $ 941) – The trading name of China Mobile Limited and its ultimate majority shareholder, China Mobile Communications Group Co.
- Cheung Kong Infrastructure (HK $ 1,038) – The largest publicly traded infrastructure company in Hong Kong with diversified investments in several energy sectors.
- BYD Company ($ 1211.HK) – A Chinese manufacturing company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, founded by Wang Chuanfu in February 1995.
ICBC Indus & Comm Bank of China (1398.HK $) – A multinational Chinese banking company.
- Xiaomi ($ 1810.HK) – A Chinese company founded in 2010 that manufactures and sells electronic devices such as smartphones, smartwatches and even laptops.
- Ping An Insurance ($ 2318.HK) – A Chinese holding conglomerate whose subsidiaries deal mainly with insurance, banking, asset management and financial services.
– ** Li Ning ($ 2331.HK) ** – A Chinese sportswear and sports equipment company founded by former Olympic gymnast Li Ning. It supports athletes and teams around the world.
** Great Wall Motor ($ 2333.HK) ** – China’s largest producer of sport utility vehicles and vans.
- Power of China (2380.HK $) – One of the many Hong Kong listed subsidiaries of five national power generation groups in Mainland China.
- Meituan (3690.HK $) – A Chinese shopping platform for local consumer products and retail services, including entertainment, restaurants, etc.
- Bank of China ($ 3988.HK) – One of the four largest state-owned commercial banks in China.
- Haidilao International Holding ($ 6862.HK) – The largest hotpot restaurant chain in China that spreads through spicy broths and special services.
- China Unicom (HK $ 762) – A Chinese state-owned telecommunications operator and the world’s sixth largest mobile service provider by subscriber base.
- Lenovo Group ($ 992.HK) – Through its subsidiaries, Lenovo Group sells and manufactures personal computers and portable devices.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (386.HK $) – A Chinese oil and gas company based in Beijing. It is listed in Hong Kong and is also listed in Shanghai and New York.
- China Construction Bank Corp (939.HK $) – One of the “big four” banks in the People’s Republic of China with around 13,629 domestic branches.
- AIA Group Ltd. (1299.HK $) – A multinational insurance and finance company and the largest publicly listed life insurance and securities group in Asia-Pacific.
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd. ($ 2020.HK) – Third largest sports equipment company in the world in terms of turnover in 2019.
- Evergrande Group in China (HK $ 3,333) – The second largest real estate developer in China by sales. It is ranked 122nd on the Fortune Global 500.
- Merchant Bank of China (HK $ 3,968) – The first commercial bank shareholder 100% owned by legal entities in China, with more than five hundred branches.
- GCL Poly Energy Holdings Ltd. (HK $ 3,800) – The largest polysilicon supplier in China since 2019, and also a supplier of electronic wafers for solar industry.
NAGA SA Group published this content on November 15, 2021 and is solely responsible for the information it contains. Distributed by Public, unedited and unmodified, on November 15, 2021 05:34:10 PM UTC.
Public now 2021
Trends in technical analysis THE NAGA GROUP AG
|Short term||Mid Road||Long term|
Evolution of the income statement
|Average consensus||TO BUY|
|Number of analysts||3|
|Last closing price||
|Average price target||
|Spread / Average target||50.6%|